The tailor made cooking workshops are created to teach small groups, up to 10 people.
This way, we can pay maximum attention to each participant
Ideal for groups of friends, families with children, team-building events and birthday presents.
You will learn how to select the ingredients, prepare them skillfully, and create a spectacular presentation.
L’Atelier de Mousse Cooking Workshops will teach you how to prepare a meal like a professional chef.
We will teach you the small tips that you will not find in books or video-tutorials. You will learn how to prepare artisanal sushi and home-made rustic Moroccan Kitchen,with fresh and natural ingredients.
Available workshops: Sushi workshop, Moroccan Kitchen workshop and tailor made workshops
How does it work?
– Book your workshop through our contact form or call us
– The cooking workshop takes place in your home, company or the premises of your choice
– We take care of buying all the fresh ingredients and provide all the necessary equipment
– This is a hands-on workshop but its not only a cooking class! At the end of the workshop we will sit down together and enjoy the dinner or lunch among friends
What is included in the workshops
– All the ingredients
– The necessary equipment
– Workshop of approx. 4 hours with a dinner / lunch at the end of the class
– A complimentary apron for each participant
– We will clean and leave your kitchen back as it was